Table of contents:
- Is a Feist a breed of dog?
- Does a Feist dog shed?
- Is a Mountain Feist a good family dog?
- What dog breed is most like a cat?
- Do male or female dogs get along better with cats?
- Will an older dog accept a kitten?
Is a Feist a breed of dog?
A feist is a small hunting dog, descended from the terriers brought over to the United States by English miners and other working-class immigrants. These terriers probably included crosses between the Smooth Fox Terrier, the Manchester Terrier, and the now-extinct English White Terrier.
Does a Feist dog shed?
The breed is fairly short coated and thereby easy to care for in that respect. Feists are generally low shedding dogs that only require a bit of brushing once a week. They have a short coat that is not hypoallergenic.
Is a Mountain Feist a good family dog?
They are ideal as working dogs or as family pets. They love being around people and they are great with children. Their adaptable and gentle personality makes Mountain Feists a great family dog that is capable of adjusting their energy levels according to different situations.
What dog breed is most like a cat?
Do male or female dogs get along better with cats?
Even when pets are spayed or neutered, opposite-sex animals tend to get along better than those of the same sex. Are you bringing a dog into your older cat's happy home? A cat and a dog can absolutely be best friends, but you have to help them build a relationship slowly and carefully.
Will an older dog accept a kitten?
You'll be able to assess your dog's comfort level best. Each dog will accept a new kitten differently. ... He and our other older dog gave her some side-eye and were more interested in staying away from her. But our younger dog would nose our new kitten too much, so we had to command him to sit and stay.
- What is the oldest surname in Ireland?
- Why is it called the Christmas Star?
- What is shreks last name?
- What is the nicest animal ever?
- How can I fatten up my cat with hyperthyroidism?
- Can you put metal spikes on your fence?
- How much should I water a poinsettia?
- Will TruGreen hurt my dog?
- Do bunnies like blankets?
- Do bark collars work?
You will be interested
- What is a cool gamertag?
- Are GSP good house dogs?
- What Colours can cockapoos see?
- What happens if you don't remove decayed tooth?
- Can eating poop kill your dog?
- Do you cut dog nails at an angle?
- What does Nanga mean?
- What is bad about bananas?
- Does conjunctivitis go away on its own in dogs?
- How can I tell if my dog is a min pin?