Table of contents:
- How often can you use Rescue Remedy?
- Can I drink alcohol with rescue remedy?
- Can I take Rescue Remedy and drive?
- Can humans take pet rescue remedy?
- Can whiskey kill a cat?
How often can you use Rescue Remedy?
Rescue Plus® Sleep Gummy – Adults, chew 2 gummies 30 minutes before bedtime. Not to exceed 4 per day. Chew completely before swallowing.
Can I drink alcohol with rescue remedy?
The original RESCUE® Dropper and Spray both contain alcohol which can interfere with some medications. However, there are also a wide variety of alcohol-free products available in the RESCUE® range including RESCUE® Pastilles, RESCUE® Sleep.
Can I take Rescue Remedy and drive?
Bach rescue remedy is trusted by many, even loved by celebrities such as Emma Watson and Hugh Grant. Taking rescue remedy for your driving test is known to have helped many learner drivers. Rescue remedy is said to help you relax and increase focus, making it the ideal solution for driving test nerves.
Can humans take pet rescue remedy?
Our RESCUE REMEDY® range is formulated for human use and should not be given to animals. However, RESCUE REMEDY® Pets is also available and can safely be given to animals of all shapes and sizes. Our RESCUE REMEDY® range is formulated for human use and should not be given to animals.
Can whiskey kill a cat?
Beer, liquor, wine, foods containing alcohol -- none of it is good for your cat. That's because alcohol has the same effect on a cat's liver and brain that it has on humans. But it takes far less to do its damage. Just two teaspoons of whisky can cause a coma in a 5-pound cat, and one more teaspoon could kill it.
- What does it mean when a cat paws you?
- Is Isaiah a black name?
- Are male Torties sterile?
- How smart is a borzoi?
- What is the best way to protect leather car seats?
- Can you use calamine lotion on a dog for itching?
- Can I use Vaseline on dog paws?
- Why is my dog throwing up her food hours later?
- How do you build a fence without digging holes?
- How do you clean a cat's dirty nose?
You will be interested
- Can furbo hear conversations?
- Can a wolf kill a Jaguar?
- What does the Five Star ring mean?
- How smart are Labradoodles?
- Do toy fox terriers have tails?
- Where is the best place to inject insulin in a dog?
- Can dogs get pregnant on their period?
- What's the best way to get dog hair out of carpet?
- What dog food do vets recommend for puppies?
- Can you give a dog too much glucosamine and chondroitin?