Table of contents:
- Can a cat have a reaction to a distemper shot?
- Is it normal for cats to be sore after shots?
- What can I give my cat for pain after shots?
- Do Cats lose appetite after shots?
- What are the side effects of Denamarin in cats?
Can a cat have a reaction to a distemper shot?
Another side effect of distemper vaccination is a vaccine reaction. Vaccine reactions in cats are rare. Symptoms of a reaction include red splotches or hives on the belly or swelling of the face. If you notice these symptoms, call your veterinarian immediately as vaccine reactions can be life threatening.
Is it normal for cats to be sore after shots?
It is normal for a cat to experience a few mild side effects after receiving her vaccines, such as local swelling or pain at the injection site. This is not an allergic reaction.
What can I give my cat for pain after shots?
You can give your cat Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) if your cat is sore and is feeling uncomfortable 24 hours after vaccination.
Do Cats lose appetite after shots?
You may notice your cat has a temporary loss of appetite or is less lively a day or two after a vaccination, but this should resolve within 24-48 hours. Very few cats may be allergic to one or more components of the vaccine and have more serious side effects such as difficulty in breathing, vomiting or diarrhea.
What are the side effects of Denamarin in cats?
SAMe normally does not cause any serious side effects. Lack of appetite or vomiting. Excess gas, diarrhea, or constipation. Anxiety (restlessness, nervous or concerned behaviors, inability to sleep normally).
- What's wrong with puppy mill dogs?
- What can you give a dog for constipation home remedies?
- What does the queen of hearts symbolize in Alice in Wonderland?
- How can I make my sick kitten feel better?
- What is the best litter box for multiple cats?
- What herbs fight inflammation?
- What does a dog do after a seizure?
- Why you shouldn't get a black lab?
- How do you keep a Belgian Malinois busy?
- How long leave wet food out?
You will be interested
- Is a third cat a good idea?
- Should I put dog name on tag?
- Can French Mastiffs swim?
- What is the prettiest language?
- Can professional carpet cleaners get urine out?
- How long does it take for neuter incision to heal?
- Are Basenjis smart?
- Can a coon dog climb a tree?
- What a cats tail means?
- Why does my puggle smell so bad?