Table of contents:
- Does Daisy Duke marry Enos?
- Are Bo and Luke Duke brothers?
- How did Daisy Duke die?
- Did Bo and Luke Duke die?
- Are Tom Wopat and John Schneider friends?
- Who Bought John Schneider General Lee?
- Who owns the original General Lee?
- Does John Schneider still own a General Lee?
- Why did Bo and Luke Duke leave?
- What is the original General Lee Worth?
- Why does the General Lee have 01 on it?
- What was the original color of the General Lee?
- How fast was the General Lee?
- Where did all the General Lee's go?
- Why were the General Lee doors welded shut?
- How many cars did they use in Dukes of Hazzard movie?
- How many police cars did they use in the Dukes of Hazzard?
- How old is Daisy Duke now?
- What car was in Dukes of Hazzard?
- What happened to all the wrecked General Lee's?
- How did they jump the General Lee?
- How many General Lees were wrecked in the movie?
- What movie has the most wrecked cars?
- How many cars were destroyed in Die Hard 4?
- What is the most expensive movie scene ever?
- Do they really crash cars in movies?
Does Daisy Duke marry Enos?
After her marriage ended, she was pursuing a graduate degree at Duke University, and upon her return to Hazzard agrees to marry Enos Strate, who reveals he had been writing weekly love letters to Daisy for many years (tying into Enos's own spin-off series), but backs out at the last minute due to both the sudden ...
Are Bo and Luke Duke brothers?
Bo, Luke & Daisy were never referred to as brothers and sister. They always referred to each other as cousins and were never known to be anything but throughout the entire run of the series.
How did Daisy Duke die?
Did Bo and Luke Duke die?
Boss and Rosco come out and announce to Jesse, Cooter, and Daisy that Bo and Luke have died. ... Jesse and Rosco talk for a moment and they agree that Bo and Luke had enjoyed the chases with Rosco, and Rosco enjoyed it too.
Are Tom Wopat and John Schneider friends?
While Schneider is making many new friends and surprising viewers with his dancing skills on the reality show, he tells us he keeps his "Dukes" co-stars Tom Wopat and Catherine Bach close to his heart. "We were just always great friends," Schneider tells Fox News exclusively. "I saw both of them recently.
Who Bought John Schneider General Lee?
Watson bought the fully restored car at auction in 2012 for $121,000. It's the actual General Lee seen jumping over a police cruiser in the show's opening credits.
Who owns the original General Lee?
Does John Schneider still own a General Lee?
John Schneider's 1969 Dodge Charger “Bo's General Lee”. (John Schneider). One of the stars, John Schnieder has remained an active member of the Mopar community and has owned several classic Dodge Charger models over the years. ... John Schneider's 1969 Dodge Charger “Bo's General Lee”.
Why did Bo and Luke Duke leave?
Bo (John Schneider) and Luke (Tom Wopat) were replaced by their cousins Coy and Vance at the start of the fifth season because of a contract dispute and a dispute over the script-writing. There's more robbing, kidnapping and payroll heisting from Boss Hogg and he continues framing the Dukes.
What is the original General Lee Worth?
|Vehicle:||1969 Dodge Charger “General Lee”|
|Number Produced:||89,200 total. 309 General Lees were built for the original TV show. At least 26 were built for the 2005 remake.|
|Original List Price:||$3,839|
|SCM Valuation:||$30k–$45k (Charger R/T), $55k–$70k (this car)|
Why does the General Lee have 01 on it?
Luke Welding the doors shut on the General Lee when they first found him In 1976, Bo was just getting out High School and Luke was getting out of the Marine Corps. ... It was orange with a rebel flag painted on the roof, the words "GENERAL LEE" over each side window, and the number "01" on each door.
What was the original color of the General Lee?
Being a Dodge product, many people assumed the car wore a bright coat of Hemi Orange. Folks deep in the General Lee mythology have said no, it was actually painted Flame Red, which was a General Motors color used on the mid-1970s Corvette.
How fast was the General Lee?
The Fastest General Lee In The History Of General Lees? 6.
Where did all the General Lee's go?
Where did the remaining General Lees disappear? Some General Lee Dodge Chargers did survive the stunts but most of them were re-used as “bucks”; They were repaired and repainted for further use in other “acting” roles like those chase cars until they were sent to a junkyard crusher.
Why were the General Lee doors welded shut?
The short answer: Racing regulations. ... Their Dodge Charger “The General Lee” was built as a race car, which was a common tactic for actual moonshiners. According to the Wikipedia entry, it is explained in the series that the doors of race cars are welded shut because it's a race race.
How many cars did they use in Dukes of Hazzard movie?
Twenty-six Dodge Chargers were used in this film. Several 1968 and 1970 Chargers were converted to look like 1969 Chargers. Only one Hemi Charger was used; the rest were 440s, 383s and a few small-block 318s.
How many police cars did they use in the Dukes of Hazzard?
During that time, the production used somewhere between 250 and 355 1968 and 1969 Dodge Chargers. Of those, only 17 are accounted for. The production used up about a car an episode during the jumps and stunts.
How old is Daisy Duke now?
Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) Then and Now Catherine Bach is now 65 years old. She was born in Warren, Ohio as Catherine Bachman on March 1 1954, was born to a mother of Mexican descent and raised the daughter of a real-life rancher on a ranch in South Dakota.
What car was in Dukes of Hazzard?
What happened to all the wrecked General Lee's?
Mechanics saved the doors, the rebel-flagged roof, and engine parts, which were cannibalized by future Generals. The car's wrecked remains were then sent to a junkyard crusher, where it was crumpled beyond recognition. An estimated 75 to 220 Chargers went to the car yard in the sky this way.
How did they jump the General Lee?
However, the General Lee is known best for taking on huge jumps -- clearing rivers, gullies, highways, other cars, and even trains. The train stunt was initially supposed to jump the General through the open doors of a moving boxcar, but budget restrictions changed it to a simple jump over the train.
How many General Lees were wrecked in the movie?
Some of the wrecked cars were cut up for interior shots but more than 200 were crushed in junkyards. When the Dukes of Hazzard was canceled, there were still 18 General Lees on the CBS lot. They sat for about five years until someone had the idea of selling them off.
What movie has the most wrecked cars?
Here's a look at the films that totaled the most vehicles in the course of production:
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed. ...
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed. ...
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed. ...
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed. ...
How many cars were destroyed in Die Hard 4?
What is the most expensive movie scene ever?
- Many Smiths, The Matrix Reloaded: $40 Million.
- Helicopter/Bus Sequence, Swordfish: $13 Million. ...
- Deleted Opening Sequence, Superman Returns: $10 Million. ...
- Bombing of Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor: $5.
Do they really crash cars in movies?
Most action movies don't have the budget to destroy streets full of real expensive cars, but filmmakers don't want to resort to using old, rusted beaters for their fancy-looking chase sequence. So, they make compromises to trick the audience into thinking these ultra-expensive and rare cars are being wrecked.
- Do car covers do more harm than good?
- At what age can you use a Martingale collar?
- Does my dog have to wear a tag?
- What does atopic dermatitis look like in dogs?
- Is Lemongrass smell OK for dogs?
- How do you make my cat let me hold her?
- Can fleas burrow into human skin?
- How much is a full groom at pets at home?
- Do dogs eat their puppies if you touch them?
- What can you give a dog with urinary tract infection?
You will be interested
- Does furbo keep recording?
- Why does bloodhound wear a mask?
- How can I make my sick kitten feel better?
- How many people have the last name rude?
- Do Pomskies get along with dogs?
- Can you get rabies from a bite that didn't break skin?
- What's wrong with puppy mill dogs?
- What is the best litter box for multiple cats?
- How often should you bathe a wire haired dog?
- Will dogs attack cats?