Table of contents:
- Is PuppyFind com a puppy mill?
- Which state has the most puppy mills?
- Can I trust puppy find?
- Are Lancaster Puppies legit?
- What is the best puppy website?
- How can you tell if AKC papers are real?
- Is it OK to buy a puppy without papers?
- How do you know if you're being scammed when buying a puppy?
- What are my rights when buying a puppy?
- Whats the safest way to pay for a puppy?
- Is it safe to buy a puppy online?
- Is Paypal safe for buying a puppy?
- Where do PuppySpot puppies come from?
- How can I protect myself from buying a puppy online?
- How do I pay for a puppy online?
- Is PuppySpot a good place to buy a puppy?
Is PuppyFind com a puppy mill?
PuppyFind is often filled with puppies from backyard breeders and puppy mills. ... As mentioned earlier, PuppyFind as a free classified dog website, tends to attract backyard breeders and puppy mills. As a result, most if not all of the puppies listed on the website are poorly bred in less than ideal situations.
Which state has the most puppy mills?
Can I trust puppy find?
Don't trust anyone on this site!!!! Darlene T. Puppyfind doesn't allow you to leave a breeder review unless you found that breeder on puppyfind. ... I took that breeder to court and won after that breeder refused to refund my money after he got the pup back.
Are Lancaster Puppies legit?
Lancaster Puppies has a consumer rating of 3.
What is the best puppy website?
These top pet websites will come in handy and help you find a lovable puppy to adopt and be your new best friend....And, they make it easy to find a perky little pooch nearby.
- Adopt-a-Pet.com. ...
- American Kennel Club (AKC) ...
- NextDayPets. ...
- Petfinder. ...
- ASPCA. ...
- RescueMe.Org. ...
- The Shelter Pet Project. ...
- Petco Foundation.
How can you tell if AKC papers are real?
Ask if the breeder is a member of an AKC-affiliated club and contact that club to verify membership or check recent listings of available AKC Litters from breeders. You can also check with the BBB (www.bbb.org) and the AKC ( to see if there are any complaints about the breeder.
Is it OK to buy a puppy without papers?
Many purebred puppies are offered for sale without registration papers, or with registration papers but no pedigree. These sellers will tell you that you don't need papers/pedigree if you just want a pet. Papers and pedigrees, they might say, are only necessary if you want to show or breed your dog. This is false.
How do you know if you're being scammed when buying a puppy?
9 Signs Of A Puppy Scam
- Prices are too good to be true, or the price is negotiable, on sale or at a discounted price.
- Puppy is free if you pay for shipping.
- The seller won't talk on the phone and only communicates through emails or texts.
- The only way to get the puppy is to have it shipped to you, and you can't pick it up.
What are my rights when buying a puppy?
When you buy a pet, your consumer rights are the same as when you buy any item or product. This means you might be able to get a refund or a replacement pet from the shop if your pet gets ill or dies soon after you bought it.
Whats the safest way to pay for a puppy?
4. Make sure that any transactions such as paying a deposit or the full purchase price for an animal are done face to face, regardless of whether you pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer. Never use services such as Paypal or Western Union money transfer to make a payment for a pet.
Is it safe to buy a puppy online?
Buying a puppy online safely is possible, but you'll want to do a lot of research before you do and you'll want to avoid a “click and ship” scenario. In many cases, the best way to buy a puppy online safely is to not buy it online. In the best cases, you will meet the breeder and meet the puppy you're buying in person.
Is Paypal safe for buying a puppy?
Re: purchasing a puppy through paypal payment Unfortunately there's no buyer protection for this type of transaction. As puppies cannot be shipped via UPS or USPS, this type of transaction would not be eligible for either Buyer or Seller Protection.
Where do PuppySpot puppies come from?
Direct to You: Because of our commitment to the humane treatment of all dogs, when you find a puppy at PuppySpot, it comes directly from an experienced breeder (literally, thanks to PuppySpot's travel program, your puppy will arrive in your home shortly after it leaves its breeder, in many instances within less than a ...
How can I protect myself from buying a puppy online?
Guidelines for Shopping online!
- Get references for the breeder. Talk to the breeders veterinarian office. ...
- Ask questions about the puppies lifestyle. ...
- Do they have a warranty? ...
- Make sure the puppy is actually at their site or in their possesion. ...
- Payment should be made securely using a credit card or Paypal. ...
- One last thing.
How do I pay for a puppy online?
Payment should be made securely using a credit card or Paypal. If you pay with your credit card you can have the transaction reversed if you do not receive your puppy. Never send a payment with a money order or through Western Union. These are not safe.
Is PuppySpot a good place to buy a puppy?
“Do not purchase an animal from this company. They do not do a good job screening their breeders and don't really care what happens once they get your money! When the puppy arrived we noticed something strange about his lack of energy and playfulness.
- What supplies to get for a new puppy?
- What are words spelled backwards?
- Why do Westies stare at you?
- How long do Sphynx cats live for?
- What is the best over the counter allergy medication for dogs?
- Is the whistle GPS waterproof?
- What 2 breeds make a German shepherd?
- How do I get rid of tear stains?
- Is Sheba wet food healthy?
- Does Tractor Supply carry pet gates?
You will be interested
- What time of day should Glucosamine be taken?
- How do I unlock petsafe auto feeder?
- Are Catahoula dogs active?
- What men really want in a woman?
- Hoeveel kost Shiba hond?
- What religion are vegans?
- Why do 3 week old kittens shake?
- Can chiropractors adjust animals?
- Why do they cut Boerboel tails?
- How do small dogs ride bikes?