Table of contents:
- How old should you be to get a bunny?
- How do you get your parents to say yes?
- How can I convince my parents to get me a rabbit Wikihow?
- How can I trick my parents into getting a cat?
How old should you be to get a bunny?
One or More Younger than 7 Years – Probably shouldn't get a rabbit. You are likely very busy with active children who need a lot of your attention which will probably leave you little time for managing a rabbit. One Younger than & One Older than 7 Years – Perhaps.
How do you get your parents to say yes?
Show respect to your mother and she will most likely say yes. Always obey them then you'll earn it. Even if they say "no" to something, remind them your good grades from school or that you've been doing your chores every day. Don't keep nagging at her; she'll get mad and annoyed and will refuse to do what you want.
How can I convince my parents to get me a rabbit Wikihow?
If you want a rabbit, your parents may have reasonable reservations. Before talking to them, do some research to show you know how to care for a rabbit. Talk to your parents directly and make the request politely. In the event they say "No," you can search for a compromise.
How can I trick my parents into getting a cat?
- Start bringing up the issue casually. Before asking for permission to raise a cat at home, try to talk of the idea casually, without allowing the parents to know your intentions. ...
- Write down some reasons why your parents may say no. ...
- Right ways to discuss their concerns. ...
- Research. ...
- Prove your responsibility.
- How big does a Saint Bernard Lab Mix get?
- How much does it cost to get into Fort Clinch?
- Would a pig eat a cat?
- Is ice or heat better for a pulled muscle?
- What foods cause gallbladder problems?
- How many Pusheen the cat books are there?
- Can Vegans have cats?
- Do turkey vultures eat fruit?
- Could a venomous snake be a service animal for a person with disabilities?
- Should dog food and water bowls be elevated?
You will be interested
- Is BullFrog sunscreen still in business?
- Can painted turtle eggs hatch in water?
- Why does my cat's fur looks scruffy?
- What does going through hoops mean?
- How do you get a German man to fall in love with you?
- Can a Bear see color?
- What do hermit crabs need to survive as pets?
- What plants irritate dogs skin?
- ¿Cómo hacer una anestesia?
- Was ist ein American Schnauzer?