Table of contents:
- Does Zac Efron have kids?
- Who made 17 again?
- Who does Ned fall in love with in 17 again?
- Who is Maggie in 17 again?
- Is 17 again a family movie?
- Can a 12 year old watch 17 again?
- What is 17 again based on?
- Who is the spirit guide in 17 again?
- Can a 17 year old get into an 18 movie?
- Is 18 again a good Kdrama?
Does Zac Efron have kids?
Although Zac may look good enough to earn the title of "daddy," the actor is not actually a father. Thus far, he hasn't had any kids, although it's clear from the reaction to Down to Earth that there are plenty of people who would be willing to help him procreate.
Who made 17 again?
17 Again (film)
|Directed by||Burr Steers|
|Produced by||Adam Shankman Jennifer Gibgot|
|Written by||Jason Filardi|
|Starring||Zac Efron Leslie Mann Thomas Lennon Michelle Trachtenberg Matthew Perry|
Who does Ned fall in love with in 17 again?
The basketball team wins a come-from-behind game, with Mark doing a lot, but Alex makes the winning 3-point shot. Meanwhile, Ned has been smitten with Jane, the high school principal, since the first day he went to her office to enroll his "son," but his geeky attempts to impress her have done nothing but disgust her.
Who is Maggie in 17 again?
Is 17 again a family movie?
Parents need to know that they may want to think twice before letting young tween High School Musical fans see this PG-13 rated comedy, which is edgier than most of star Zac Efron's previous work. There's a scene of teens drinking at a party and a fair number of sexual references.
Can a 12 year old watch 17 again?
17 Again is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for language, some sexual material and teen partying. Sexual content in this film will likely be the greatest concern for parents.
What is 17 again based on?
This new musical — based on the popular 2009 film starring Zac Efron and Matthew Perry — tells the story of a married 35-year-old man who fears his best days have passed him by, until he mysteriously wakes up as a seventeen-year-old high school basketball star with the chance to rewrite the future he believes he was ...
Who is the spirit guide in 17 again?
Mike regains consciousness as his 17-year-old self (Efron). After some comedic misunderstandings with Ned, the pair comes to the conclusion that the janitor was Mike's spirit guide and his youth has been returned so that he can correct the mistakes in his life.
Can a 17 year old get into an 18 movie?
So it is the theater that sets the rules. And normally the rule is: minors are not allowed to watch R-rated movies without a guardian (for some theaters, just an adult) with them. Holding the ticket does not matter. No adult with you, no entry.
Is 18 again a good Kdrama?
This is a bit weird, to be sure, but while I do wish this was treated with a bit more realism, this is, after all, a fantasy story, and if glossing over characters' reactions to Dae Young being 18 again gives us more screen time for heartwarming things [MINOR VAGUE SPOILER] like Dae Young doing heart-melty things just ...
- Does Zyrtec help with ear infections?
- Why Cats need a scratching post?
- Is it OK to keep cat out of bedroom at night?
- Is a Fox related to a dog?
- Is a llama the same as an alpaca?
- Is it just in case or just incase?
- How do I stop my bird from screaming in the morning?
- What is the zip code for West Springfield MA?
- Is it normal for dogs to snore as they get older?
- Why is Bun low in liver disease?
You will be interested
- What gauge needle is used for penicillin?
- Can my dog still get heartworms while on preventative?
- Is the Bordetella shot for kennel cough?
- How long can a baby turtle survive without water?
- Why does my dog's jaw chatter?
- How long can a dog survive after a rattlesnake bite?
- What does a vet ophthalmologist do?
- Why did pet stores stop selling bunnies?
- Can you bring pet to hotel?
- Why does my parrot want to bite me?