Table of contents:
- Is Oxford CT a good place to live?
- How many square miles is Oxford Connecticut?
- Is Oxford CT rural?
- What county is Oxford CT?
- How far is Oxford CT to Shelton CT?
- How far is Oxford CT from New Haven CT?
- Is Oxford Ct safe?
- How many New Haven's are there in the United States?
- Is New Haven CT rich?
- Is New Haven CT a good place to live?
- Is Connecticut a good place to live?
- What's the worst city in Connecticut?
- What is a good salary in CT?
- Is it worth moving to Connecticut?
- Who is the richest person in CT?
- What is a livable wage in CT?
- Is it cheaper to live in NY or CT?
- Do you pay NYC taxes if you live in CT?
- Where can I retire on $3000 a month?
- Can I retire on 4000 a month?
Is Oxford CT a good place to live?
It is a nice place to live. The people are very nice and close knit. Oxford is an up and coming town with new restaurants and family owned businesses. By living in Oxford, I have been fortunate to live in a quiet town with nice people.
How many square miles is Oxford Connecticut?
Is Oxford CT rural?
Today Oxford is a rural suburb.
What county is Oxford CT?
New Haven County
How far is Oxford CT to Shelton CT?
There are 8.
How far is Oxford CT from New Haven CT?
Is Oxford Ct safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Oxford is 1 in 58. Based on FBI crime data, Oxford is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Connecticut, Oxford has a crime rate that is higher than 74% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.
How many New Haven's are there in the United States?
Is New Haven CT rich?
The city of New Haven is a very small entity. New Haven county in which it's located has a median household income of over $68,000 a year. It's much richer than the American average. And Connecticut is one of the richest states in the union.
Is New Haven CT a good place to live?
New Haven is very lively. There's a lot of life, art, theater, live music and, and tons of ethnically diverse restaurants. ... New Haven has been my home since 2008; I consider it to be the best place to live in CT. It's a very walkable and bike-friendly city.
Is Connecticut a good place to live?
Cost of Living in Connecticut There's no point in beating around the bush here: Connecticut is an expensive state, and living costs are higher than the national average. ... While the cost of living is high in Connecticut, the quality of life matches it, with income, health, and education ranking well above average.
What's the worst city in Connecticut?
Cities with highest crime rates According to a 2014 FBI Uniform Crime Report, the Connecticut cities with the most violent crimes were Bridgeport (1,338), New Haven (1,380) and Hartford (1,380). Possible reasons for the higher crime rates in these cities include their larger populations and widespread poverty.
What is a good salary in CT?
A person working in Connecticut typically earns around 98,000 USD per year. Salaries range from 24,800 USD (lowest average) to 438,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Is it worth moving to Connecticut?
You should move to connecticut because a study conducted by the government that measures income, education, and health have shown that the state is well above the U.S. average. If you want to improve your quality of life, it is the right time to move to Connecticut.
Who is the richest person in CT?
Ray Dalio of Greenwich
What is a livable wage in CT?
Is it cheaper to live in NY or CT?
The cost of living in Hartford, CT is -36.
Do you pay NYC taxes if you live in CT?
You only pay NYC tax if you're a NYC resident. To clarify OP ... you will file a non-resident return with NYS, then you will file a resident return with CT. On your CT return you will take a credit for the tax that you paid to NYS.
Where can I retire on $3000 a month?
15 Best Places to Retire on $3,000 a Month
- Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Alton, Illinois.
- Birmingham, Alabama.
- Memphis, Tennessee.
- San Marcos, Texas.
- Duluth, Georgia.
- Louisville, Kentucky.
Can I retire on 4000 a month?
Retiring on $4,000 a month will give the average American plenty of options for a fulfilling retirement—and leave some room to splurge on the grandkids and travel.
- Is clear pus good or bad?
- Can you put a betta fish with a turtle?
- Can an ear infection cause pus?
- What do Westie dogs look like?
- How long will a dog vomit after anesthesia?
- Can you buy baby ducks at Tractor Supply?
- Can bugs go in your private parts?
- Do animal shelters hire 15 year olds?
- What does head down bum up mean?
- What do baby cockatiels look like?
You will be interested
- Is a Fox related to a dog?
- How can I get a pet rat?
- How do you take care of a baby cockatiel?
- How do I know if my pig loves me?
- What's Leela James net worth?
- Why Cats need a scratching post?
- Who is the number one cat photographer?
- Can I FaceTime my pet?
- Are iPad games bad for cats?
- What will happen if cat nails?