Table of contents:
- How do I write a complaint letter about a neighbor's dog?
- Can I complain about dog poo in Neighbours garden?
- How do I ask my neighbor to pick up dog poop?
- Would a rat attack a dog?
- Can a small dog kill a rat?
How do I write a complaint letter about a neighbor's dog?
The letter doesn't have to be long and should follow these tips:
- Date the letter and save a copy.
- Never use all caps when writing as this can be viewed as shouting at the reader.
- Be specific about when their dog barks, note the days and times.
- Don't make assumptions. ...
- Avoid accusations or calling your neighbor names.
Can I complain about dog poo in Neighbours garden?
Under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 it is an offence to allow large quantities of dog faeces to accumulate in your garden as it may cause a problem through smell, flies etc to your neighbours.
How do I ask my neighbor to pick up dog poop?
Give them a reason. When you ask them to pick up their dog's waste, give them a reason why you want them to do so. For example, say “I know it can be unpleasant picking up after your dog, but my children play in our front yard often and I am afraid they might get sick from your dog's poop.
Would a rat attack a dog?
Rats will also, in some cases, turn to killing cats and dogs. This, however, stands mainly for smaller types of cats and dogs that larger rats could subdue more easily.
Can a small dog kill a rat?
6 of the Best Dog Breeds to Kill Rats. Contrary to what many people think, it's not just cats that kill rats. Dogs can keep rats away too and will even chase and kill rodents.
- How do you rehab a dog?
- How do I know if my cat has vitiligo?
- Is it normal for new cats to fight?
- What types of spiders live in Idaho?
- Can cats eat cooked salmon?
- What happens if a dog eats rubber?
- How do you use the bathroom?
- Can bearded dragons be kept together?
- Is Oxford CT a good place to live?
- Is clear pus good or bad?
You will be interested
- Who is the number one cat photographer?
- Are retractable leashes OK?
- Can a guinea pig be happy alone?
- Can you buy baby ducks at Tractor Supply?
- Why does Fred say my leg?
- What does head down bum up mean?
- How do you introduce cats to each other for the first time?
- What will happen if cat nails?
- What is the best beginner tarantula?
- Should you walk your dog off leash?