Table of contents:
- What do I do if my rabbit is not moving?
- Why is my rabbit not moving or eating?
- Why is my bunny laying on his side and not moving?
- Why is my rabbit acting lazy?
- How do I get my bunny more active?
What do I do if my rabbit is not moving?
If your rabbit is quieter than normal, is sitting still and hunched up, does not want to move about, or has not eaten for more than 12 hours, contact your vet as soon as possible.
Why is my rabbit not moving or eating?
Why Do Rabbits Stop Eating? The most common reason for a loss of appetite in rabbits is a gastrointestinal problem called ileus. 1 Ileus occurs when normal peristalsis—the contractions in the intestines that push food through the gastrointestinal tract—decreases or stops.
Why is my bunny laying on his side and not moving?
It could be caused by a number of things (genetic, infection, etc.). Nothing you could buy from the store would fix this. Your bunny needs to see a vet. Only a vet will be able to properly diagnose her and prescribe medication (if needed).
Why is my rabbit acting lazy?
Many pet rabbits suffer from depression which can be confused for laziness. Make sure your bunny has sufficient freedom to run around without fear. Make sure he is getting affection and good tasting food to eat. Larger rabbits were bred to be docile, inactive, and grow quickly, to eat.
How do I get my bunny more active?
It's best to let your rabbits come to you for attention and playtime. Try sitting in a secure area with them where they have places they can hide if they feel worried. Wait for them to come over to you – maybe hide some tasty treats around so they can forage around you. Some rabbits will enjoy different games.
- What does it mean to stop by?
- Can your dog get put down if it bites another dog?
- Why is my dog chewing the wall?
- Do dogs have to be neutered in Las Vegas?
- How do you start a fundraiser for a walk?
- What happens if you overdose on an inhaler?
- What to do if your gecko is shedding?
- Are aloe vera plants poisonous?
- What are Scandinavian facial features?
- What palm trees are not poisonous?
You will be interested
- How much is an African pygmy hedgehog?
- Can German shepherds eat apples with skin?
- How do I know if my Lhasa Apso is real?
- Is Nala the cat alive?
- Do veterinarians travel around the world?
- Does Disneyland use cats to control rodents?
- What does Redken cat do?
- What is unique about Hartsdale Pet Cemetery?
- What do you need for a cockatiel?
- How do you keep birds from flying into windows?