Table of contents:
- What diseases are on the notifiable or reportable list for Michigan?
- What are reportable or notifiable diseases?
- What are the 11 notifiable diseases?
- What diseases must be reported to the CDC?
- What are the 4 types of infectious diseases?
- What is the most common notifiable disease in the US?
- What is the most contagious disease?
- What are three notifiable diseases?
- What is notifiable disease?
- How do you report notifiable diseases?
- Is HPV a reportable disease?
- Will my body fight off HPV?
- What is considered a persistent HPV infection?
- Do I have to tell someone I have HPV?
What diseases are on the notifiable or reportable list for Michigan?
- Report the unusual occurrence, outbreak or epidemic of any disease or condition, including healthcare-associated infections. ...
- Acute flaccid myelitis (1) ...
- Campylobacter species (Campylobacteriosis) ...
- Clostridium tetani (Tetanus) ...
- Cryptosporidium species (Cryptosporidiosis) ...
- Giardia species (Giardiasis)
What are reportable or notifiable diseases?
A notifiable disease or condition is one for which regular, frequent, and timely information regarding individual cases is considered necessary for the prevention and control of the disease or condition. Data are collected through NNDSS, which is neither a single surveillance system nor a method of reporting.
What are the 11 notifiable diseases?
The diseases are:
- Haemophilus influenzae Type b (Hib)
- Meningococcal disease.
- Rubella ("German measles")
- Pertussis ("whooping cough")
What diseases must be reported to the CDC?
Diseases reportable to the CDC include:
- Arboviral diseases (diseases caused by viruses spread by mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks, etc.) such as West Nile virus, eastern and western equine encephalitis.
What are the 4 types of infectious diseases?
There are different types of pathogens, but we're going to focus on the four most common types: viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
What is the most common notifiable disease in the US?
Staphylococcus aureus is the most common one.
What is the most contagious disease?
Key Facts. Measles is one of the most contagious diseases in the world.
What are three notifiable diseases?
Nationally Notifiable Diseases
- Hepatitis A.
What is notifiable disease?
A notifiable disease is any disease that is required by law to be reported to government authorities. The collation of information allows the authorities to monitor the disease, and provides early warning of possible outbreaks.
How do you report notifiable diseases?
Registered medical practitioners: report notifiable diseases Registered medical practitioners ( RMPs ) have a statutory duty to notify the 'proper officer' at their local council or local health protection team ( HPT ) of suspected cases of certain infectious diseases.
Is HPV a reportable disease?
HPV infection and other HPV-associated clinical conditions are not nationally reportable or required by CDC. However, some states or jurisdictions have made certain HPV-associated conditions reportable.
Will my body fight off HPV?
Usually, the body's immune system gets rid of the HPV infection naturally within two years. This is true of both oncogenic and non-oncogenic HPV types. By age 50, at least 4 out of every 5 women will have been infected with HPV at one point in their lives. HPV is also very common in men, and often has no symptoms.
What is considered a persistent HPV infection?
Persistent type-specific HPV infection was defined as the detection of the same HR-HPV type at both examinations (first study and follow-up study). Clearance was defined as the proportion of women who were initially HR-HPV positive (first collection), but the same HR-HPV type was not found at the follow-up .
Do I have to tell someone I have HPV?
Do I need to tell my partner? This is entirely your decision. Most men and women with HPV infection carry the infection without ever being aware of it. HPV infection does not need to be treated and in 95% cases, you would get rid of it through your immunity.
- Can a rabbit mate with a guinea pig?
- What does budesonide do for dogs?
- Can you get cancer on your rib cage?
- Are Cujo and Beethoven the same dog?
- How do you make a dog run on the side of a house?
- Do Tapeworms have a head?
- What is the cause of shaking legs?
- What is the best beginner lizard?
- Are quaker parrots easy to tame?
- How do you comfort a baby goat?
You will be interested
- What is the best alarm sound to wake up to?
- Do humans lick?
- Can you take a day off work if your dog dies?
- What are some Valentine quotes?
- Is Yucca cane toxic?
- Does wee mean pee?
- When should you wear a jacket?
- Who photographed Weimaraners?
- How do I keep my cat from jumping the fence?
- How many years does it take to create a new dog breed?