Table of contents:
- Can diarrhea cause fatigue?
- Why do I feel weak and have diarrhea?
- What causes nausea diarrhea and fatigue?
- Can a slipped disc make you feel sick?
- Can having diarrhea make your back hurt?
- Why do I have diarrhea and my back hurts?
- Is diarrhea a symptom of kidney infection?
- How do u know if u have diverticulitis?
- Is diarrhea a symptom of diverticulitis?
- Should I exercise during a diverticulitis flare up?
Can diarrhea cause fatigue?
Diarrhea can cause you to lose fluids quickly and put you at risk for dehydration. If you don't receive treatment for diarrhea, it can have very serious effects. The symptoms of dehydration include: fatigue.
Why do I feel weak and have diarrhea?
Diarrhea and muscle weakness can be seen with food poisoning, gastroenteritis, hypokalemia, hypocalcemia, hypomagnesemia, and Guillain-Barre. Call your doctor if it persists.
What causes nausea diarrhea and fatigue?
Norovirus is a common viral infection that causes a person to develop a rapid onset of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and occasionally stomach cramping (all symptoms of gastroenteritis). In addition, the person may feel tired, have muscle aches, a headache, and a low-grade fever (less than 101 F) with chills.
Can a slipped disc make you feel sick?
If your back pain is accompanied by other symptoms, like a burning in your chest or difficulty swallowing (as with acid reflux) or nausea or vomiting (kidney stone symptoms), see your doctor, as these are not herniated disc symptoms, and could mean something more serious for you.
Can having diarrhea make your back hurt?
Lower back pain and diarrhea are both very common symptoms. Approximately 80 percent of adults experience low back pain at some point, and diarrhea is one of those symptoms that can just creep up on anyone from time to time.
Why do I have diarrhea and my back hurts?
Summary. Diarrhea and lower back pain are common and may be unrelated. However, the two can also be symptoms of more serious conditions. Some illnesses that can cause both diarrhea and lower back pain include celiac disease, IBD, kidney infections, and diverticulosis.
Is diarrhea a symptom of kidney infection?
Symptoms of kidney infections include diarrhea, nausea, and back pain. Sometimes, a bladder infection may occur at the same time as a kidney infection.
How do u know if u have diverticulitis?
The signs and symptoms of diverticulitis include:
- Pain, which may be constant and persist for several days. The lower left side of the abdomen is the usual site of the pain. ...
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Abdominal tenderness.
- Constipation or, less commonly, diarrhea.
Is diarrhea a symptom of diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis (flare-up) occurs when the diverticula become inflamed and/or infected. There might be an increase in diarrhea, cramping, and bowel irritability, and symptoms can include intense pain, abdominal cramping, bleeding, bloating, and fever.
Should I exercise during a diverticulitis flare up?
Diverticular Disease In addition, vigorous exercise can significantly reduce an individual's risk for the disease.
- What is Poos stand for?
- What doctor treats itchy ears?
- How do I find my hidden cat?
- Is it bad for corgis to jump?
- Will dog fur grow back after burn?
- Do bearded dragons have blood?
- How do I know if my cat has an ulcer?
- What do I do if my puppy's tooth is bleeding?
- Does Catawba County have a leash law?
- What are the symptoms of high T4 levels?
You will be interested
- What is a Baussie?
- How long is vet school at Iowa State?
- How much does a dog ophthalmologist cost?
- What mushrooms are edible in Illinois?
- How do I keep my chinchilla cool in the summer?
- Why is purebred bad?
- How can I fix a sentence?
- What milk is best for kidney stones?
- Can I give my cat Aleve?
- How do you train a Great Pyrenees to guard chickens?